We offer complete welding services, the construction and installation of piping systems on newly build vessels, and repair and installation services during voyages.
AMS also offers services for customers in the offshore sector and industrial sector, i.e. light steel structures. Our specialists work with materials such as black steel, stainless steel (304,316L,309L), duplex, cunifer and polyethylene (PE100).
Our range of services includes:
• manufacture and installation of systems on the basis of documentation provided by the client, such as sanitary systems, fuel systems, cooling systems, oil/lubrication systems
• locksmithing works, current repairs on vessels and prefabrication of components such as: railings, pipes, foundations, and similar works
• inspection and replacement of valves
• manufacture, installation, and service of BWTS systems produced by manufacturers such as ERMA First, AlfaLaval, Desmi, Optimarin
• production and installation of systems for transporting live fish in the fishing industry, made of materials 316L, 309L, 304 including the Vacuum system
• plastic installations made of PE, PP, PVC, PVDF
Our team is certified to operate electrofusion/buttwelding machines GEORG FISCHER, ROTCHENBERGER.
Our team is certified to operate electrofusion / buttwelding machines GEORG FISCHER, ROTCHENBERGER.